Grand Designs Australia

Ask Our Architect

Q I have a property located in the Otway ranges in Victoria. Being a single male and retired, I want to build a low-maintenance and affordable home on an elevated block of some two acres. I want to carry out my passion for car restoration and live modestly. Where do I start?

A Employ a good architect to help you. Check out . He/she might

You're reading a preview, sign up to read more.

Related Interests