You are on page 1of 1



Wage And Workplace Standards Division

Wage Payment/Prevailing Wage Minimum Wage/Overtime Workplace Standards
860.263.6790 860.263.6791

Your company has been issued a Stop Work Order. In order to return to work
you will need to supply the following to the Department of Labor. Once these
documents are received and reviewed you will be contacted for either further
information needed or receive a Release from the Stop Work Order. You are only
able to return to the jobsite after you receive the release. Working in violation of a
Stop Work Order will result in additional fines and may result in criminal actions
against you.

t 10.)

_ Names and addresses for all workers on site

W-4's and I-9's for all workers
Time and payroll records for all workers on site,
Contract with the General Contractor.
Any contracts with other subcontractors.
Requisitions for payments.
Copy of CT Registration with Department of Revenue Services
Copy of CT Registration with Department of Unemployment
Copy of Bond received from Department of Revenue Services
Full copy of Connecticut Workers Compensation Policy
Copy of Connecticut Licenses
List of dates that work was performed on site.

or' email at:

This information may be sent via fax at 860-:
aCt.CPV, or mailed to Department ot l_apor, Wage & Workplace,
200 Folly Brook Blvd., Wethersfield, CT 06109. it you choose to bring the
information to the Department of Labor you may leave it at the front desk, or
make an appointment to speak to an agent direct.
Appearing at the Department of Labor will not result in meeting with a staff
member since specific staff is assigned to this unit.

200 Folly Brook Boulevard, Wethersfield, CT 06109-1114 Fx: 860.263.6541 www.ct.govidol

An Equal Opportunity/Afffimative Action Employer