Вы находитесь на странице: 1из 2

Beret Me*

Here it is, from the top:

Beret Me* Here it is, from the top: And here's how I made it: I used

And here's how I made it:

I used two strands of yarn held together - one fuzzy laceweight (something like Kidsilk Haze would work

well) and one DK microfiber.

Gauge: 5 sts = 1 inch. (20 sts = 10 cm.) I used a size 6 16" circular, and DPNs at the end.

Cast on 96 stitches.

Work k2, p2 rib for 1 inch.

Increase row: K3, m1 all the way around. (128 stitches.)

Work in stockinette for 3 1/2 inches.

Decrease row: K2tog, k62, k2tog, knit to end. (126 stitches.)

Begin regular decreases, decreasing 6 stitches per row:

  • 1. K19, k2tog all the way around.

  • 2. K18, k2tog all the way around.

  • 3. K17, k2tog all the way around.

Continue in this fashion, decreasing 6 stitches per row until you only k2tog all the way around - 6

stitches remain.

K2tog all the way around - one more time - so three stitches remain. Place all 3 on a DPN and work a

small I-cord tab, if desired - mine is about 3/4 in.

Weave in ends.