Вы находитесь на странице: 1из 3

REVA ENGINEERING ENTERPRISES

Office : K-230, SOM BAZAR ROAD, NEAR MUKUND VIHAR CHOWK, KARAWAL NAGAR,
DELHI-110094. Web. www.revaengineers.com www.revaengineering.com
Works : D-65, SECTOR A-7, TRONICA CITY INDUSTRIAL AREA, DISTT. GHAZIABAD, U.P.
E-Mail :sales@revaengineering.com Ph. +91-9971745271
To,
Mr.Pranay Nepal
Gangtok, Sikkim, India
Mobile/ Cell Phone: +91-9647730148
Email: nepal.pranay@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
We thank you for your inquiry of the Vibro-Hydro Brick/Block making machine. We are pleased to quote for the
same as under:S.No
1.

2.

ITEM DESCRIPTION
VIBRO-HYDRO BLOCK MACHINE Model : RVHB-01
Electric Motor 7.5HP 3PH of Crompton / Havells, Complete With Power Pack
(Pump of Douty/Boss &Valve of Yuken/ Poly Hydran . Electric Panel (With
Messung Systems PLC,) Limit Switch/Proximity Sensors, Hopper, Oil Tank
Capacity 400 Lit. Cylinder Made by Honed Tube. Piston Is Hard Chrome.
Production Capacity 5000 to 6000 Bricks/Shift. 2 H.P. Mould Vibrator.
PAN TYPE MIXER
1 No. Reva Pan Mixer having capacity of 250 Kgs. fitted with 2 Nos. heavy
C.I.Rollers, fitted with changeable bottom wear plates fitted with mixing and
discharge blades, having special alloy steel tips, complete with quality Worm
Reduction Gear Box Elecon/ Radicon make powered by 05 H.P./Electric Motor
of Kirloskar/Crompton/Havells make with starter.

Qty.

Unit Prices

1Set

Rs. 4,50,000/-

1 No.

Rs. 2,25,000/-

3.

BELT CONVEYOR
1 No. Belt conveyor of 25 Feet, Powered by 2 H.P. Geared Motor.

1 No.

Rs. 1,25,000

4.

MOULD (06Cavity). 08 Bricks/Stroke with Frog (Name in Brick).

1 No.

With Machine

Total

Rs. 8,00,000/( 8 Lakhs only)

For Reva Engineering Enterprises


B.K. Chaudhary

Terms and conditions:


1.

Transportation charge will be extra on your account.

2.
Installation: Purchaser should provide the electricity and machine handling equipments with a
technical person to our personnels when they arrive at Purchasers site.
3.

Payment 60% advance and remaining 40% before dispatch.

4.

If any dues are pending or not paid as per the commitment than the warranty will be void.

5.

Lodging, boarding and traveling expense of our personnels will be extra on purchasers account.

REVA ENGINEERING ENTERPRISES


Office : K-230, SOM BAZAR ROAD, NEAR MUKUND VIHAR CHOWK, KARAWAL NAGAR,
DELHI-110094. Web. www.revaengineers.com www.revaengineering.com
Works : D-65, SECTOR A-7, TRONICA CITY INDUSTRIAL AREA, DISTT. GHAZIABAD, U.P.
E-Mail :sales@revaengineering.com Ph. +91-9971745271
6.

Delivery will be 6 weeks after receiving your Purchase Order and advance.

7.
Transport Insurance will be taken from the Party. Any damages or breakage during the
unloading will be borne by the party.
8.

Mode of payment should be paid by DD or Cheque payable at nationalized bank Delhi only.

9.

Purchaser should arrive for inspection of machine before dispatching from our plant.

10.

Validity of quotation is for one month from the date of issue.

11.
Once a good leaves from our premises, we are not liable for any shortage or damage in transit.
Purchaser should abide the transportation insurance for such cause.
12.

Cost for wooden plates will be extra. (If required).

13.

Production capacity & strength depends on skilled operator and material mixing.

14.
Above mentioned Pan Mixer is for Fly ash mixing application, the type of rollers cannot mix
concrete for Pavers.
15.

Once ordered will not be cancelled or refundable.

16.
Our Warranty for the Product is 12 Months from the date of dispatch against any manufacturing
defect, all bought out items, general wear & tear, plastic & rubber parts, Electrical & Electronic Goods,
damages due to accidents or unauthorized operating are excluded from the Warranty.
17.

After any complain regarding machinery our service engineer will atten with four working days.

18.

All unfortunate disputes if arisen are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.

19.

*VALIDITY OF QUOTATION - THIS OFFER IS VALID FOR 30 DAYS ONLY


CONFIRMATION THERE AFTER
20.

*WOODENPLY, PALLETS, HYDAULIC OIL- TO BE ARRANGED BY THE BUYER .

21.

*INSURANCE TO BE ARRANGED BY THE BUYER.

22.

*UNLOADING TO BE ARRANGED BY THE BUYER.

23.

*DELIVERY - 7TO 8 WEEK AFTER RECEIPT OF ORDER & ADVANCE PAYMENT.

24.

TAXES : CST/VAT @ 5% extra or 2% Against C Form.

AND

SUBJECT TO OUR