Вы находитесь на странице: 1из 6

内蒙第10集

Gé gēn tǎ lā
格 根 塔 拉

Wǒmen duōshǎo yǒudiǎn wǔdǎo tiānfèn.


我们 多少 有点 舞蹈 天分。
We've not bad at dancing.

Xìngkuī wǒ qǐngle lǎoshī lái jiāo zánmen.


幸 亏 我 请 了 老师 来 教 咱们。
Fortunately, I have invited teachers to teach us.

Zhèxiē dōu shì shí dǎ shí de zhēn gōngfu.


这些 都 是 实 打 实 的 真 功夫。
These are all real skills.

合: 快乐学汉语,轻松又好记。
Learn Chinese the fun way. It's easy to remember.

大牛:看你的样子一点都不轻松。
But you don't look at ease at all.

来内蒙这么多天,
After so many days in Inner Mongolia,

今晚终于可以一展身手了。
I finally have a chance to show off myself tonight.

想想都高兴。
Just thinking about it makes me happy.

韩佳:有什么可高兴的呀?
What's that which makes you so happy?

大牛:今晚格根塔拉的篝火晚会不是要表演歌舞吗?
Will there be song and dance performances at tonight's Gegentala bonfire party?

韩佳:没错啊。我正为这事儿发愁呢。
Yes. That's what I am worried about.

你还那么开心。
And you look so happy.

大牛:我这么多才多艺,
I am happy because

好不容易有一个展示的舞台,当然开心了。
I am going to have a rare chance to show off my talent.
韩佳:那你都会什么歌舞啊?
What songs and dances can you perform?

大牛:我大牛的歌喉就不用再说了,
Needless to say about my singing talent,

大家都很熟悉。
as everybody knows about it.

单说这舞蹈吧,
For dancing alone,

什么桑巴、华尔兹、探戈都不在话下。
Samba, Waltz and Tango are all at my command.

韩佳:这有什么用啊。
But they are no use whatever.

我们现在是在大草原上。
We are here on the grassland.

在这里是要表演蒙古族舞蹈的。
So we ought to perform Mongolian dances.

大牛:那我可一点儿都不会。
But I can't perform any of those dances.

韩佳:我就知道。
I knew you couldn't.

幸亏我请了两位老师来教教咱们。
Fortunately, I have invited two teachers to teach us.

合: 老师好。
Good to see you, teachers.

嘉宾:你们好。
Good to see you.

你们两个今天晚上就要表演了。
You two are going to perform tonight.

现在才学,能行吗?
Is it too late to learn now?

韩佳:老师,不行也得行啊。
Teacher, we have no choice.

能学多少就学多少吧。
We'll try to learn as much as possible.

大牛:就是。临阵磨枪,不快也光。
Yes. Last minute preparations are better than none.
韩佳:哎,老师,这是什么动作呀?
Hey, teacher, what's this movement called?

嘉宾:这是“硬肩”。
It's called the change of shoulders.

韩佳:哦,“硬肩”。
Oh, the change of shoulders.

找到感觉就好了。
It'd be a lot easier once you've found that feel.

哎,这又是什么啊?
And what is this?

嘉宾:这是“抖肩”。
It's called the shaking of shoulders.

韩佳:“抖肩”啊?太难了吧。
Shaking of shoulders? A bit too difficult.

大牛:韩佳,不是我说你。悟性太差了。
Han Jia, I am not criticizing you. But you are a slow learner.

嘉宾:大牛,过来,该你了。
Daniel, Come on, it's your turn.

韩佳:赶紧去吧。
Go ahead.

大牛:走了。
I'm ready.

韩佳:看你的喽。
You won't let me down.

大牛:老师,我们学什么呢?
Mr. teacher, what dance should we learn?

嘉宾:学个基本的查玛舞。
The basic Chama Dance.

大牛:查玛舞?
Chama Dance?

嘉宾:查玛舞,手是这样的。
For Chama Dance, you should position you hand like this.

第一个动作。
This is the first movement.

再学一个这个。
And another movement.
大牛:啊,怎么这样?
Ah, how come?

有一定的难度。
It's a bit difficult.

哎,真是看起来容易,做起来难。
Yes, it seems easy, but it's not when you do it.

这蒙古舞不是那么容易就能学会的。
It isn't that easy to learn Mongolian dances.

韩佳:可不是嘛。
Yes, indeed.

这些可都是实打实的真功夫。
These are all genuine skills.

嘉宾:哎,你们俩怎么跑到这儿来了呢?
Hey, how could you two move around here?

别灰心。给你们来点儿道具。
Don't be disheartened. I'll add some stage props.

试试。
Try again.

大牛:老师,您真是太好了。
You are so kind, sir.

练了半天,我们又饿又渴。
After dancing for so long, we're all getting hungry and thirsty.

嘉宾:这些不是用来吃喝的,是用来跳舞的。
But they are not here for the meal. We use them for our dances.

盅碗舞和筷子舞应该看过吧?
Have you seen the bowl dance and the chopstick dance before?

跟我来学一学。
Let me teach you.

韩佳:这幸亏是在草地上啊,
Fortunately we are dancing on grass,

要不然得摔烂多少碗啊。
or we'll break lots of bowls.

我看我还是去学筷子舞吧。
I think I'd better learn the chopsticks dance.

哎,筷子呢?
Hey, where are the chopsticks?
大牛:这筷子怎么拆不开呀?
How come I can't break the bundle apart?

韩佳:好你个大牛啊。
You mischievous, Daniel.

嘉宾:韩佳,大牛。
Han Jia and Daniel.

合: 啊!
What!

大牛:韩佳,我们临时学的那两招还真管用。
Han Jia, what we've learned did work well.

韩佳:虽然成不了舞蹈家,
Although we can't become professional dancers,

但是自娱自乐还是没问题的。
it's enough for self entertainment.

大牛:就是,就是。
Yes, that's for sure.

我们多多少少有一点儿舞蹈天分。
We have some talent for dancing.

您瞧,韩佳跳得多棒!
Look, how perfectly Han Jia dances!

简直是眉飞色舞。
Simply "mei fei se wu" (beaming with joy).

韩佳:哎,停。
Hey, cut, cut.

我可没有眉飞色舞啊。
I didn't show any "mei fei se wu".

大牛:这人,夸她舞跳得好她还不爱听。
Look, I was praising her for her nice dance, but she didn't like to hear it.

韩佳:眉飞色舞这个成语啊
The idiom "mei fei se wu"

可不是用来形容舞姿优美的。
is not used to describe a beautiful dance.

而是用来形容人喜悦或者得意洋洋的样子。
It is used to describe a person's beaming countenance.

大牛:哦,眉飞色舞形容人喜悦或者得意洋洋的样子。
Oh, "mei fei se wu" is an idiom which means someone looks very happy or very smug.
眉飞色舞。
"mei fei se wu".

我们继续跳吧。
Let's go on dancing.

韩佳:别跳了。我们节目就快结束了。
No more dancing. Our program is coming to an end.

大牛:没有,没有。还有赏心悦目呢。
No, not yet. There is still the Feast for the Eyes.

赏心悦目:

内蒙古草原天高地阔 一望无边
Grasslands in Inner Mongolia are vast, stretching as far as the eye can see.

人们豪迈爽朗 热情好客
Mongols are known for their generosity and hospitality.

这里草肥水美 农牧兴旺
The fertile grasslands provide favorable conditions for the region's animal husbandry.

洋溢着一派欣欣向荣的景象
In between the scenes of prosperity,

宁静间流露着闲适与安详
there are also quiet places for fun and relaxation.

斜阳之下 湖边饮马
Horses drinking water by a lakeside in the sunset glow

诗情画意尽在其间
constitute an idyllic picture of the grassland.

Вам также может понравиться