Вы находитесь на странице: 1из 9

I am Here to Save

Dear Respondent,

Good Day!

We are Senior High School Students of Silliman University taking up Empowerment Technology, conducting a
survey about our advocacy in Rescuing Stray Dogs which is entitled "I am here to save".

Answering our survey question will greatly help us in attaining the valuable information and option on this
advocacy. Note that this is voluntary. We assure you that your answers and information will stay confidential
and would be treated with a professional attitude.

Thank you very much and may God bless you.

Yours Truly,

Mickhy Moana Mhea Tubil

Ziv Zecher Ragay

Yves Denneler

James Nicholl Briones

Stanley Duhaylungsod

Survey Questionnare
For the total number of 27 respondents, only 21 respondents replied their names.
The 6 other respondents did not write their names for the sake of confidentiality.

In the 27 total respondents, only 24 respondents replied for their ages. 8


respondents plus 1 respondents said that they were 16 years old. 7 respondents is 17
years old. 1 respondent is 18 years old. 1 respondent is 19 year old. 2 respondent is
24 years old. 1 respondent is 33 years old . 2 respondents is 46 year old . 1
respondents is 70 year old. The total number of respondents that responded for their
ages is 24 among the over all total of 27 respondents.
Gender: From the total of 27 respondents, 14 respondents or 51.9% are female while
the remaining 13 respondents or 48.1% are male.

For question 1, Do you have pet/s at home?, from the total of 27 respondents, 20
respondents or 74.1% responded yes while the remaining 7 respondents or 25.9%
responded no.
For question 2, in connection to question 1, in a total of 20 respondents, 10
respondents or 50% responded that they have pets for about 1-2. 7 respondents or
35% responded that they have pets for about 3-5. 2 respondents or 10% responded
that they have pets for more than 9 and 1 respondent or 5% responded that they
have pets for about 6-8.

For question 3, Have you ever seen a stray dog?, from the total of 27 respondents,
26 respondents or 96.3% responded yes while the remaining 1 respondent or 3.7%
responded no.
For question 4, in connection to question 3, only 21 people responded out of 26 from
question 3. From 21, 16 respondents or 76.2% responded yes while the remaining 5
or 23.8% responded no.

For question 5, Are roaming dogs a problem?, from the total of 27 respondents, 24
respondents or 88.9% responded yes while the remaining 3 or 11.1% responded
no.
For question 6, Have you ever seen an abused stray dog?, only 26 people responded
out of 27. From 26, 16 respondents or 61.5% responded yes while the remaining 10
or 38.5% responded no.

For question 7, Do you think stray dogs should be homed?, from the total of 27
respondents, 26 respondents or 96.3% responded yes while the remaining 1
respondent or 3.7% responded no.
For question 8, Do you feel pity for stray dogs?, from the total of 27 respondents, 26
respondents or 96.3% responded yes while the remaining 1 respondent or 3.7%
responded no.

For question 9, Do you think stray dogs should be protected?, a total of 27


respondents or 100% responded yes.
For question 10, Are you willing to help stray dogs?, from the total of 27
respondents, 26 respondents or 96.3% responded yes while the remaining 1
respondent or 3.7% responded no.

For question 11, among 27 respondents, 23 respondents or 85.2% responded to


option 1 Send them to animal shelter. 13 or 48.1% responded to option 2 Keep
and take care of them. And 18 respondents or 66.7% responded to option 3 Donate
money in organizations that helps stray dogs.