You are on page 1of 21



and other problems
by Rick Heizman, Feb 14, 2018 UPDATED MAY 30, 2018 - SEE PAGES 8,9,12
The claims of a huge massacre, with many hundreds of victims - some estimates are up to 2000 dead
- in Tula Toli, several hours north from Maungdaw, on August 30, 2017, are disturbing. But even more
disturbing is the fact that it did NOT happen - and yet the news of the ‘alleged = reality’ massacre had
the same effect as if it did happen, to many. The Burmese Government, its army, the Buddhist people,
Buddhist monks, the Nation, and the culture have been thoroughly demonized, discredited and
Furthermore, it became a ‘false flag’ massacre to cover the real massacre that is provable, has plenty
of bodies found in mass graves, and eye-witnesses with wholly believable and confirmed testimonies,
and that is the Kha Maung Seik villages of the Hindu minority, who were gathered together in the pre-
dawn darkness by hundreds of black-hooded Bengali Muslims (so-called Rohingya) shouting Islamic
praises to ‘Allah’, and led to pre-dug pits, executed, and dumped in the pits.
Human Rights Watch put out a 26 page report on Dec 19, titled, Massacre by the River, which contains
extraordinary mis-information, no evidence, logistical errors (well, which side of the river is the village of
Wet Kyein?) dramatically different stories from ‘eyewitnesses’, ‘survivors’, and ‘victims’, still no evidence,
sensationalist drama, many ‘sole’ survivors, contradictory statements, and still no evidence or bodies.

1 or 2 miles from Tula Toli photo by Rick Heizman, Jan 2018

From the beginning:

Fact: on August 25, 2017, in the early AM, Islamic militants under the banner of ARSA (Arakan
Rohingya Salvation Army) with massive Bengali Muslim village support launched a Jihad, attacking
30 Police Outposts and dozen of villages at the same time, with 4000-6000 assailants, intending to
annihilate the Security Forces, seize their weapons and ammo and then wipe out - that is, ethnically
cleanse -any and all non-Muslims, and declare the land of Maungdaw, Buthidaung and Rathedaung
Townships an autonomous Islamic State for Muslims only.
Just to show how rabidly one-sided they are HRW said in its report, “Government accounts suggest
that several security incidents attributed to ARSA militants took place in the vicinity of Tula Toli
starting on August 25.” ‘suggest’? Do they also ‘suggest’ that perhaps all of this ‘massacre’ stuff is
made-up by the refugees? And perhaps it could be suggested that HRW itself suggests refugees to
suggest international finger pointing at their suggestions that suggest that bad things happened to
them? And, ‘security incidents’? Perhaps a security officer lost his toothbrush? And then, a soldier fell
asleep while riding a bicycle and crashed hurting his little toe?
I am inclined to use foul language here, about HRW, but I’ll try to restrain myself.

Above, some of the Security Forces that were gruesomely hacked to death in, as HRW would say,
‘security incidents’, and below, Buddhist kids murdered mercilessly by Islamic decree.
Human Rights Watch, Fortify Rights and Amnesty International DO NOT CARE if Buddhists or Hindus
are killed!
If they even said anything it would be like, “it has been suggested that possibly, perhaps inadvertently,
some Buddhists may have, or not, incurred injuries”.
Rest assured, that HRW, FR, AND AI will support the Bengali Muslim with the axe (below), and insure
that his Human Rights will triumph above all others, and he shall be allowed to live anywhere he
wants, and he shall have the rights to practice his religion in any way he wants to.
HRW, FR and AI are totally disgusting to all non-Muslim people, and we have to shut them down
before they have anymore power to influence world events for the sake of the Muslim Jihad Agenda.

Notice Matthew Smith of Fortify Rights, and Phil Robertson of Human Rights Watch, journalists and
writers such as Francis Wade, Todd Pitman - when they see a posting of alleged abuse of a Muslim
by a Buddhist - they nearly froth at the mouth with gleeful excitement, so happy does that make them.
Conversely, they could not care less about Islamic terror and agenda, and how Buddhists in
Bangladesh are going to become extinct, and the same can happen in southern Thailand, and to the
remaining Buddhists in Indonesia, and of course Rakhine State.
And, even further from their hearts of stone, the small, highly endangered (by Muslims) cultures of
ethnic tribal people such as Kamti, Thet, Diagnet, Mro, and many others mean absolutely nothing to
those rotten ideologues, posing as defenders of Human Rights, when they are helping push Islamic
crap all over all of us. I wish that the guy with the axe would give those ‘Human Rights’ groups a
demonstration of what he will do to Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, and others - by ‘divine right’.

What is Suggested to Have Happened at Tula Toli / Min Gyi:
my comments will be in blue
Eyewitnesses have claimed that over a period of three days beginning Wednesday 30th
August, virtually all the villagers of Tula Toli / Min Gyi were put to death. I’m curious what
people did at nighttime on the 30th and 31st. Make dinner, pray, say goodnight and go to sleep?
Or, sneak out quietly in the middle of the night. Bangladesh is only 6 miles / 10 kilometers away.
It is flat, with no mountains to cross. At an average walking speed it is a 2 hour walk.

Tula Toli, also know as Min Gyi is a large village of approximately 4,360 Bengali Muslims and 435
Rakhine Buddhists - as one could see roughly 10 Muslims for every 1 Buddhist. It has not always
been this way, the Bengali Muslim birthrate in Rakhine State is among the highest in the world. Most
families have between 5 and 9 children. In addition to that, illegal Muslim immigrants have been
streaming across the porous border in huge amounts, ever since the days of British colonialism, when
even the British recognized the Naf river as a border between Chittagong (a region of Bengal, and its
population of Muslim ‘Chittagonians’ as the British knew them) and the Arakanese / Rakhine
Buddhists in their ancient homeland.

Tula Toli / Min Gyi is the site where Bengali Muslims claim they were unjustly massacred in barbaric
ways. Estimates range from “several hundred” to 1,800 civilians killed, including at least 200 women
and 300 children - and somehow the Buddhists, outnumbered 10 to 1, were able to do that.

Peace Deal Signed:

Shafiur Rahman reporting for CNN tells us, in Dec, 2017, “More than a week before the attack on the
village, Rohingya village officials say there was a meeting on August 18, in which both Rakhine
Buddhists and Rohingya Muslims from Tula Toli signed a peace agreement. While the village, which
is home to 4,360 Rohingya and 435 Rakhines, hadn't seen any clashes in recent years, Rakhine
officials said they wanted to allay Rohingya fears given tensions between the two groups elsewhere
in the state and a recent military build up." CNN has got it wrong - who is in danger when out-
numbered 10-1? And, who has been the victim of violent, deadly and brutal Islamic supremacy again
and again? The Buddhists and any other non-Muslims.

"A resolution was passed to not attack each other and live peacefully. It was signed by both sides,
Rakhine and us," said Nur Kabir, the current secretary of Tula Toli's village administration, who is now
in Bangladesh. Strangely, a man with the same name was killed in the massacre, as told to HRW by
his wife, Khotija.And, he was interviewed by the BBC about the massacre - he ‘died’ in. Coincidence?

"But they attacked on Wednesday [Aug 30] starting at 8 a.m. and killed us."
The ‘survivors’ say their trust in that peace agreement signed days before, and in the village
authorities, was obliterated when the military arrived early on the morning of August 30.
CNN - you should not try to gloss over the huge, well planned, coordinated surprises attacks on
August 25, 2017, where men from village to village trained for many months, often in neighboring
countries. The attacks had nearly total support by villagers young and old, male and female. And,
more disturbing is that the Mawlawis [Imams] in the mosques gave divine license and encouragement
for the Bengali Muslims to pursue a diabolical plan of genocidal ethnic cleansing of all non-Muslims,
so that they could declare the land an autonomous Islamic State for Muslims only.
The Buddhists continually try to accommodate, and trust again, and the Muslims continually plan their
next slaughter.
Those who escaped estimate that between 1,500 to 1,700 people died that day.
Reporter Rahman believes, given the instructions of local officials, the peace deal and the military
build-up in the area before August 25, that the attack on Tula Toli was pre-planned. CNN - please
don’t be so stupid - the Muslims pre-planned the Aug 2017 attacks, as I just stated, and they also pre-
planned the 2016, 2012, and scores of other Jihad attacks against the Buddhists.
He calls it a "terrifying and inescapable notion" that undermines the repeated insistence from
Myanmar authorities that the military were responding to attacks from Rohinya insurgents.
Zaw Htay, the spokesperson for Myanmar's de facto leader Aung San Suu Kyi, said that local
Rakhines and the military had been targeted by insurgents in Tula Toli. "We could verify that [leading
up to the] August 30, 2017 attacks in Min Gyi (Tula Toli) village, there were a total of eight attacks
against Rakhine population and security forces by hundreds of terrorists," Zaw Htay said.
See, towards the end of this report, the list of attacks.
The ‘Mass Killings:’
On August 29, a military helicopter landed in a nearby Rakhine village, and then the helicopter
returned with the security forces on August 30, said Khotija, a 42-year-old resident of Tula Toli to
CNN. Another survivor from Tula Toli, Omar Ali, said that he had witnessed the landing of the
helicopter and the distribution of weapons and uniforms to the Rakhine villagers from the helicopter.
CNN - don’t forget the major attacks of Aug 25. It was an intense war, especially in that first week,
and for another several weeks. Bengali Muslims were on a massive killing spree (again), Buddhists,
Hindus, and others were greatly out-numbered and had to defend themselves or die. Helicopters
were used because there were many bridges that were destroyed or heavily damaged by Bengali
bombs. And I know that area, I was there in Sept 2017, and Jan 2018. Near Tula Toli I saw the
bridges that had been unusable until they were repaired. Helicopters had to bring food supplies as
well as troops, because the army - of any country - has a duty to rescue, protect, and evacuate the
citizens in a time of war, and to eliminate the threat to the citizens.

Both of these bridges were destroyed on Aug 23, when apparently as Bengalis were placing a bomb under
the bridge to detonate on Aug 25 it exploded. So, they blew up the other one as well. Both are very close to
Tula Toli. The man on the bridge is Mro ethnicity from Wet Kyein Mro village. photos by Rick Heizman

According to HRW: On the morning of August 30, Burmese security forces came to the riverbank.
Some Rakhine villagers were with them as well. At about 8 am, Burmese security forces and armed
Rakhine villagers began to burn homes on the outskirts of the village. As the terrified villagers
gathered at the beach, Burmese security forces and armed Rakhine villagers quickly surrounded
them and began shooting into the crowds, killing many. Some panicked villagers decided to swim
across the fast-moving river to seek safety on the opposite bank in Dual Toli. Many were shot while
attempting the crossing, while others drowned. For the families with small children and members who
could not swim, escape was impossible, and they became trapped on the beach. Over the course of
the day, the security forces and armed men systematically gunned down hundreds of men, women,
and children on the beach. First, HRW, where the heck did you find a village across the river from
Tula Toli, named Dual Toli? All maps, old and new, and people of that area call that village Wet Kyein.
And then you, HRW, and only you, put Wet Kyein below Tula Toli, and on the wrong side of the river.
Following the initial assault, soldiers and armed Rakhine villagers surrounded the Rohingya families
on the beach and began to separate the women and children from the men. Witnesses estimated that
about 400 women and children were held under guard nearby in the shallow water.
The soldiers separated the men from the women and the children. They put the women and children
near the bank of the river, and they put the men in a different place on the beach. Some of the men
were seated, others were trying to run away in fear. They were being slaughtered, killed with shovels
and the army was also shooting them and killing them with sharp weapons [knives and machetes].
That was around noon.
The men were taken away. Some were sitting, others were standing. The soldiers killed them by
shooting them, and they slaughtered them with machetes, wooden sticks, and stabbing them. The
killings went on from when they arrived to the time of the Juhur prayer [approximately 2 p.m.]
They killed all the men.
They dug a big hole. They put all the bodies inside, and then used leaves and bamboo to start a fire.
They also threw grenades on them, and then finally they threw sand on top of them.
I would seriously doubt that grenades were used as described because if you throw a grenade on top
of a pile of bodies you have very high chance of killing yourself and your buddies.
Plentiful witnesses gave both similar and dissimilar details of what they said they saw and
experienced that day. First, men were slaughtered and slaughtered for hours and hours. They offered
no resistance, but pleaded and prayed. (and since almost all of them don’t speak the Arakanese
language of the land, and the Buddhists and others have no need to learn a foreign language, they
probably are not understood.)
Something that puzzles me is this: I have seen Bengalis when they are agitated, and they are quite
rough, and can quite easily go on a rampage, despite troops or police around. Frankly I cannot
imagine how 4000 + Bengalis can be so submissive as they are being executed for hours and hours,
by 200 soldiers. That is 20 Bengalis for every 1 Buddhist. There have been instances (2012, 1994,
1988, and others) where mobs of Bengalis have just pounced on armed troops or police, quickly
overwhelming them and killing them. As well, the Bengali women can be quite tough and rough and I
cannot imagine them being as submissive as portrayed in these ‘stories’. It’s hard to visualize
hundreds of such men unable or unwilling to resist as they were massacred before their horrified
wives and children, who were sure to be killed next.
Standing in the Water:
Dozens of their women and children were made to stand in the water nearby. They watched and
wailed for hours and hours as men were systematically killed. When the troops were finished with that
the now unprotected women were then dragged off in groups to empty huts with their children.
Soldiers killed the children, raped the women, beat or chopped them them to death, and then set the
huts on fire. Other children were hacked to death and tossed in the river, (as told by many ‘Human
Rights Defenders’), and bodies were burned in pits dug into the river bank.
There are allegations that the troops, conveniently, had 10 ‘rape huts’ nearby where they raped and
killed hundreds of women. At least 10-14 women located so far, and perhaps more, claim to have
each been the sole survivor from their rape hut. Each hut had about 5-7 women in there, with their
children (unless their children were already some of the hundreds of children ‘brutally killed'). The
huts were each set on fire, with the doors and windows locked from the outside, when the troops
were finished raping. Nearly everyone died in the flames - except the sole survivors, of which there
are at least 10, or even 14. Interesting point is that the soldiers apparently did not want any rape
victims to survive and possibly identify them later. However, all of the sole survivors managed to get
out of the burning hut and flee to safety with any soldiers noticing - at least none were shot as they
escaped. Some of the women ‘survivors’ noted that their child also escaped with them - which just
seems odd - because if all the huts had 5-7 women in them, with kids, and one women and one child
managed to escape the fire, the chances of them being actual mother and child were rather small.
Many Different Points - Zahid vs HRW:
Zahid described in disturbing detail, to CNN, how many of the women villagers lost their lives. It is a
gruesome scenario which suggests the military were vacillating about how exactly to kill the women.
“Many of the women were near the river. After the military had torched the homes, they told the
women to get out of the river and sit down on the bank. Then they changed their minds and ordered
them to stand up. Then they again ordered them to sit down. Finally they said stand up and form a
line. They then shouted at the women to run. As they ran, they fired non-stop at them. After the
shooting, around 30 women survived. They told those women to wait in the water again. And from this
group of 30, they would take 5 women at a time into huts to rape them. After raping them, they were
robbed off their jewelry, and then beaten to death and the huts set on fire.”
So, the women had to stand, sit, stand, sit, stand, line up, run, and be shot at. Then there are 30
women ‘survivors’ (who actually came back to the soldiers that were spraying bullets at them?) who
then had to wait in the water again, and they would be taken in groups of 5 over to the 10 rape huts.
Where did the extra women come from? Earlier we were told that 5-7 women would be in each of
the 10 rape huts - so that is 50-70 women - or more - considering that by some accounts like HRW
the women were taken also “in groups of five women, five at a time, and there were more than 200
taken away by the time they took me away,” said Rashida to HRW.
Rashida, 25, told Human Rights Watch a quite different scenario: she was among hundreds of
women who were forced to stand in the water by the beach with their children. The women and their
children were made to sit in the water. “We women and children were more than 400 in the water.
They took us away in groups of five women, five at a time, and there were more than 200 taken away
by the time they took me. About half of the women and children remained in the water when they took
me away. I don’t know what happened to them.”
HRW - nobody mentioned the shooting of hundreds of women? How can people ‘forget’ that?
If we go by some of the numbers from HRW and from ‘eyewitness’ Zahid then 400 women were in
the river, and when ordered to run, they killed 370, and the 30 survivors came back and had to wait
their turn to be raped in groups of 5, which would mean that after 6 groups of 5, the troops would be
done, but then there is the more than 200…….the math is puzzling. And, why does Zahid tell us, with
great detail and conviction, that after the women were raped, their jewelry was robbed from them, and
they were beaten to death, and the huts were burned. How would Zahid know? The women were
‘supposedly’ raped in the huts. Did they invite Zahid into the ‘rape’ huts to let him watch them steal
their jewelry? This pile of untruths is teetering badly…..
Once again, these stories of killings going on for hours with no revolts, or a mutiny happening is odd,
and even more so considering the character of Bengali Muslims. And, don’t forget, 4,360 Bengalis are
being controlled by 200 or so Buddhists? For most of a day, or several days in some versions.
Problems, Conflicts:
Nicholas Kristof, well-known reporter for the New York Times said this about refugees:
“Are the stories they recount true?
One thing I’ve learned over the decades (originally while covering China’s murder of Tiananmen
democracy protesters in 1989) is that victims lie as well as perpetrators. Outrage leads to
exaggerations, to elevated death tolls, to rumors becoming eyewitness accounts. But the attack on Tula
Toli has been well documented by human rights organizations, including Amnesty International, Human
Rights Watch and Fortify Rights, and it is substantiated by satellite photos showing burned huts.”

Satellite photos show burned huts - the photos do NOT tell you who burned them - Muslims,
Buddhists, Quakers, Santa Claus? Of course, HRW will NEVER say: “This satellite photo shows a
Buddhist village burned by Muslims, irrefutably.” If Kristof thinks that HRW, FR, and AI are un-biased
then we are all in trouble.

A “handful” of survivors spoke up saying about 18-20 escaped, but over the next several months
some 70-80 alleged survivors have been interviewed by various reporters and media. And, one
should know that people in refugee camps quite often will see Western reporters and news agencies
as possible connections to some cash and food in the short run, or in the long run, asylum in the rich
countries, and therefore the better (or worse) the story is, the better you chances of not being one of
a million refugees with uncertain futures.

HRW interviewed a women Khotija, 42, who “lost her entire family in the ‘massacre”. Her elderly
father, Abu Shama, and her husband, Noor Kobir, 50, died with the men on the beach.” Later, the
dead man, now spelled Nour Kabir, seems to be interviewed by the BBC about the massacre he
‘died’ in. And/or is the same named person from Tula Toli the one who is or was the current secretary
of Tula Toli's village administration, as he stated to CNN? Suspicious.

Mohammad Ayas, 16, told HRW he swam across the river to survive, and “was wounded while
running toward the river.” Might he be the same Mohammad Ayes (another common spelling when
translated to English) Mohammad Ayes, who joined ARSA a few days before the huge attacks on
Aug 25? - as he said in an interview with Mahadi Al Hasnat of The Dhaka Tribune in mid-Sept, 2017.
Ayes was trying to blame the barbaric massacre of 93 Hindus in Kha Maung Seik on the Buddhists.
In a bumbling statement he said “said the government used the conflict between the Hindus and
Muslims, and took the side of the Hindus as they were working for them.”
Ayes argued that since the ARSA combatants do not have any dress code, they do not need to hide
their identity with black masks. “Whoever uses masks, it means they want to hide their identities and
commit atrocities. It is a conspiracy against the Rohingya Muslims to prove that what the army is
doing is legal and necessary. If Hindus were really attacked by the Muslims, would they not be afraid
to escape with the Muslims to get shelter in Bangladesh?” he asked. Could it be that Ayes was one of
the attackers on Aug 25, like thousands of other Bengali Muslims, fighting a Jihad, in the name of
Allah, intending to kill all non-Muslims, and declare an autonomous Islamic State?
Quite possibly. And, their wounds incurred as they vicious attacked are now their wounds inflicted by
the ‘vicious Buddhists soldiers and civilians? Quite possibly.


Shafiur Rahman of the Dhaka Tribune, interviewed a ‘survivor’ named Mohammed Nasir. He made
the point to say that he and other had to walk for 3 exhausting days to reach the Bangladesh border.
Wow, that sounds terrible. Especially in light of the fact that the border is 6 miles or 10 kilometers
away - and it is flat to the border, no mountains. A person on average walks 3 miles an hour, so that
would be a 2 hour walk - but we will be generous and compassionate and give them twice as much
time - 4 hours to the border. (I have heard other pitiful account where Bengali ‘victims’ have said, “we
walked night and day for 10 exhausting days until we reached Bangladesh.” But, I know the villages
and I know that they walked 9 miles, on flat terrain. I can leisurely ride a bicycle there in 1 hour.)

Nasir also described how the destruction began in the morning with homes being torched. Nasir
himself had escaped to a nearby hillock with his family. From his vantage point and before he left for
Bangladesh later that day, he recounted how “bodies were thrown into large pits near the river,
covered in straw, doused in petrol and torched.”
So, let’s look at that a bit. He claims the destruction began in the morning with homes being torched
- and then for the rest of that day there were bodies being killed, raped, flung, buried, burned. I know
what is is like when a village is on fire - you can hardly breath! The last thing you would do is carry or
throw bodies, or anything else physical, except to get out of there. And then Nasir and his family
watched the violence from the hill, but never even thought to take a photo or video? And, likewise,
Tula Toli had well over 4000 Muslim residents! There are at least a couple thousand phones capable
of taking photos or videos. And during this 3-day, and night, orgy of death and destruction - in which
many observed it for hours and hours from a hill or from across the river or from many vantage or
hidden places - but no one could even think of taking a crummy photo or video of anything to show
the abuses that they are claiming?

Shafiur Rahman also interviewed Zahid and his 10-year-old nephew Osman near Balukhali makeshift
camp in Bangladesh. Osman had witnessed the killing of both his parents as he hid in a bush and
peeped out. Many 10 year-old are quite adept with a camera phone, but he might not have one -
although one would think some Bengali kid, of which there are a lot of in a population of more than a
million Bengalis, over a time period of half a year since Aug 25, will take some kind of video or photos
that can definitively be damning.

Photo, Video non-evidence - UPDATED MAY 30, 2018:

There are very very few (or none) photos or video taken during the 3 days of this alleged incident.
Nothing that comes close to evidence. There has been a short video of supposed Bengali Muslim
drowned kids that were plucked out of the river (floating down from where?), and people escaping? or
just walking on the river bank. These 3 images are from that video, supposedly taken at Tula Toli.


I found the original source of the video - it was taken by ABC, TWO WEEKS AFTER the incidence at
TULA TOLI, and IT IS ON THE NAF RIVER, which is NOT the river that Tula Toli is on. It is on a
section of the Naf River where the river banks come closer together, making it seem like Tula Toli.


Besides that single video there are only 2 other short video of river scenes - and that is all there is
from that long 3 days of supposed massacres and rapes.

These two images, from the short video, do not show anything identifiable, there is nothing that
suggest killings, burnings, or 400 women standing of sitting in the water.

Okay, there are some fires, but who did what, where? And supposedly (according to the BBC) a
person holding a banana plant trunk is going across the river (towards the fires?)


the road

Min Gyi
Min Gyi /
Kular Tula Toli



In the above map east is up.

Ku Lar, or Kular , or Kalar means
dark, and has been used for a
long time to refer to people of
Indian origin - Indians,
Bangladeshis, Bengalis, Sri
Lankans, etc. While it can be a
harsh word these days, it greatly
depends on context.

Where is Wet Kyein?

Since all other sources put Wet
Kyein where it is we can conclude
that HRW is flat out wrong - not
the first time by far.
AI got it right.


In September 2018, i interviewed this young man, named Aung Soe Than, at a refugee camp in
Sittwe. He had told me he was from Min Gyi, which is the name many will use for the small Buddhist
part of Tula Toli.

He describes the absolute horror he and everyone went through, for many days, when they all
were attacked in the pre-dawn darkness by bloodthirsty Islamist Bengali Muslim terrorists. These
accounts of the initial savage attacks are missing or trivialized in all of the ‘massacre’ reports.

“My name is Aung Soe Than, and I come from Min Gyi (also known as Tula Toli) in Maungdaw
Township. As you come to my village you must cross a small stream. Nearby are many Bengali

On that day (Aug 25, 2017) first the Bengalis attacked the security outpost then came into our village
with weapons, yelling, killing, and setting our homes on fire. We had to run so fast to save our lives.
We ran to the Buddhist monastery and joined other villagers who also had to flee. We spent a fearful
night in the compound.

The next day we all fled to the mountains, and spent 3 fearful nights with no food and no water. It was
especially difficult for the young children, and the old people. Education was disrupted, and health
issues were many.

The Bengalis are so cruel. They kill us and they burn our homes. They think they are the majority
people, but in our Rakhine State we Buddhists are the majority. These Bengali immigrants should
behave like guests in our homeland and not make trouble. But, they are not like guests. They have no
respect or decency to us. Around the world people should not behave like they do.

Why do they think it is right to kill us and steal our land? They live in our land, they drink our water,
and eat the food from our land. But, they are so ungrateful. Why do they kill and threaten us, again
and again? They are so cruel.

We cannot live together, or near the Bengalis. We are too frightened. We don’t want our families killed
by them. If the Bengalis in Bangladesh come back to here we are too afraid to live near them. We
need to rebuild our village and live peacefully with the other ethnicities. But, not the Bengalis. Nobody
can live in peace with Bengalis.”
Read the following:
A long report from a military officer to Nay Pi Daw, Army Headquarters It is a ‘battlefield’ report of known
incidents on ONLY AUG 27-28

All of the ‘Human Rights Groups’ - HRW, FR, news agencies like Reuters and AP, and all of the
‘Rohingya’ advocates are continually preventing and blocking the public from having any awareness of
the magnitude of the August 25 opening attacks.

Places in RED are on the map above. From Tula Toli to Bangladesh is 6 miles or 10, kilometers.
Tula Toli to Kyein Chaung is 3 miles. Tula Toli to Kyet Kyein is 1 mile.

Report: Extremist Bengali Terrorists Still Commit Terrorist Acts in Maungdaw Region
Nay Pyi Daw, August 28

While performing control of the region between Kyaung Doe and Aung Tha Bye villages in Maungdaw
Township on August 27, evening, security troops were attacked by extremist Bengali terrorists with the use of
home-made guns and home-made mines from both sides of the road. The security forces fought against them
and cleared the region. In the incident, one police member was injured.

Security troops while combing the prawn farm near Kyee Kyun outpost found the burnt floor of the hostel
where about 50 extremist Bengali terrorists lived. At night, while security troops were discharging duty of
controlling the region in Kyee Kyun outpost, three extremist male Bengali terrorists and three female terrorists
fled to the other bank with the use of two boats.

A home-made mine planted by extremist Bengali terrorists exploded at Zin Paing Nyar Junction. Zin Paing
Nyar police outpost was besieged by the terrorist Bengali terrorists starting at 10.20 pm. Then, one more
home-made mine exploded about one mile from the outpost. After that, about 80 extremist Bengali terrorists
approached the outpost to attack but security troops fought against them. The terrorists retreated to Zin Paing
Nyar Village. Meanwhile, another home-made mine exploded near Awli Tula Village.

In more terrorists acts of extremist Bengali terrorists, four homemade mines exploded in series at Zin Paing
Nyar Junction at 10.40 am today. 10 minutes later, six more home-made mines planted by terrorists exploded
in series at the junction.

At 11.13 am, an explosion of one more home-made mine planted by extremist Bengali terrorists happened at
Zin Paing Nyar Junction. Likewise, home-made mines planted by extremist Bengali terrorists exploded one
after another between Ywa Thit and Kyauk Hla Kya villages.

About 500 extremist Bengali terrorists from Tin May Village besieged Kyaung Taung police outpost in
Buthidaung Township. When security troops performed clearance operation there, the terrorists withdrew from
the post.

Extremist Bengali terrorists set fire to Zee Pin Chaung outpost on the night of August 27, the fire was put out
this morning. At 1 am today, outbreak of fire started from the house of Abdula in Myoma Kan Yin Tan Ward of
Maungdaw Township, firefighters and local people put out the fire within a half hour.

Moreover, one mine exploded 50 yards from Tha Yay Kon Baung police outpost near Phwe Yu Bar Tar Village,
another mine in the village, and one home-made mine in Ywa Thit Village, 500 yards from Pyin Phyu regional

While marching to Gwa Son Village in Maungdaw Township for performing control of the region, security troops
were attacked with mine explosion by extremist Bengali terrorists at the entrance bridge of the village. They
exchanged fire in the incident. While combing the village, about 300 extremist Bengali terrorists opened fire at
the security troops. Both sides exchanged fire and the terrorists retreated into the Mayu Mountain range after
setting fire to the houses.

In the discovery, one .22 gun, 10 bullets and two home-made mines were seized.

In clearing Koe Tan Kauk Village of Maungdaw Township, security troops were attacked by extremist Bengali
terrorists with one mine. After opening fire at the terrorists, the security troops seized two Tommy guns and
then were clearing directional mines.

Afterwards, security troops while discharging duty of controlling Koe Tan Kauk Myit Nar Village were attacked
by extremist Bengali terrorists using swords, and fought against them.

In combing Tha Wun Chaung Village, security troops unearthed and seized one mine, exploded it with the
remote control attached to a battery with TNT soft ignite, in the one foot long and six inches deep ground pit in
the field between Gwa Son and Tha Wun Chaung villages.

At 9.25 am today, extremist Bengali terrorists set 30 houses from Upper Pyu Ma (Na Ta La) Village and 30
more houses from Wet Kyein (Mro) Village on fire. Moreover, one home-made mine exploded on the central
road in Kyauk Hlay Ka Village. As extremist Bengali terrorists set fire to one Bengali house in Myoma Kan Yin
Tan Village of Maungdaw at 10 am, security troops and local people put out the fire.

Extremist Bengali terrorist set fire to a Bengali house in Myoma Kan Yin Tan ward around 10.30 am. An
improvised explosive device exploded on the main street of Kyauk Hlay Ka Village around 11.10 am, and a
terrorist torched a house near Zin Paing Nyar Junction and exploded an improvised explosive device and ran

Security forces discovered six taped packets connected with red and black color wires as they cleared the
houses in front of Shwe Zar police outpost.

Around 11.20 am, Bengalis in Saka Pin Yin and Kyet Kyein villages in Region 4 torched their houses and ran
away. Security forces, during the security operation in Myit Na Village, found and arrested a Bengali terrorist
with one improvised explosive device.

Security forces repulsed over 500 extremist Bengali terrorists who attacked Tha Yet Oak Kin outpost in Region
5 with small arms.

Ka La Ba Bengali Village in Ward No. 5 in Maungdaw burned around 12.30 pm, and three improvised
explosive devices exploded there. Nineteen Bengali houses at the back of the office of Maungdaw district
administration department caught fire at 12.45 pm, and as security forces and people put out the fire, extremist
Bengali terrorists attacked with small arms and security forces had to return fire.

At noon, around 50 extremist Bengali terrorists from Kyet Kyein Village went to the south of Wet Kyein Pagoda,
and around 100 extremist Bengali terrorists from Pa De Ka Village to Myin Gyi Myauk Village.

A total of eight mines—three in the burned ground in Di Pay Wa Ward and five at Zin Paing Nyar Junction in
Myoma Kay Nin Tan—continuously exploded in Maungdaw.

Some 100 extremist Bengali terrorists from Kyauk Pa Nu Stupa attacked the security forces providing security
in Kyauk Pa Nu Village in Region 9 with small arms around 1 pm. Security forces repulsed and seized one
improvised firearms and three swords from terrorists.

Extremist Bengali terrorists, from two houses near Pyin Phyu Police Station in Kyauk Hlay Ka Village, fired
around 12 shots and attacked with three improvised explosive devices into the compound of the police station.

In another attack, extremist Bengali terrorists from Ywathit Village fire seven shots at Pyinphyu Police Station
with small arms.

Two improvised explosive devices planted by terrorists went off in Ywathit Village in Region 6 around 2 pm,
and terrorists fire around 12 shots at Pyinphyu Township administration office.

Around 3.15 pm, one extremist Bengali terrorist attacked Chut Pyin ethnic village in Rathedaung Township in
Region 11 with improvised explosive device and fled to Chut Pyin Bengali Village.

Security forces were attacked by around 80 extremist Bengali terrorists with improvised explosive devices,
guns, swords and spears as they came into Chut Pyin Bengali Village to conduct security operation. Following
an exchange of fire, extremist Bengali terrorists torched their homes around 4.40 pm, and fled to Ahtet Nan Yar
Village. Security forces seized one improvised firearm, 22 swords, two spears and darts.

Extremist Bengali terrorists made several attempts to carry out several arson attacks and explosions on Wi Ma
La ethnic ward in Maungdaw at 6 pm to ravage the township. As security forces and firefighters put all their
attention on safety of the township and fire prevention, extremist Bengali terrorists could not find a chance to
set fire to the town. Instead they shot Maung Than Hlaing, 16, Mro ethnic, with improvised firearm in Zaw Ti
Kay One Monastery in Myoma Ward in Maungdaw. He was wounded by metal balls of the homemade gun in
his right hip and was receiving treatment at Maungdaw Hospital.

From August 27 to 28, a total of 45 improvised explosive devices planted by extremist Bengali terrorists
exploded, and terrorists torched seven villages, one outpost, and two urban wards in Maungdaw. The
State Counsellor Information Committee will release the updates on the situation on the ground.

Excerpts From Captured ARSA Affiliated Militants / Terrorists Interrogations,
All participated in attacks within a 6 mile radius of Tula Toli.

These are incredibly revealing, as the captured militants reveal how they were recruited, what is their
goal, how they prepared and trained for the attacks, what weapons they had, how they attacked their
targets, what were their targets, how they got captured, and how the Mawlawis [Imams] plotted,
planned, organized, and threatened the villagers.

Sway York Du Saung, 64, born in Pa Da Kar New Village, Maungdaw Township

Statement of Criminal Interrogation

How I got recruited in the mosque:

There are about 400 houses in our Pa Da Kar New Village, but I do
not know how many people live there. There were 2 mosques and I
attended the mosque near my house. We had to attend the mosque 5
times a day, but I only attended 2 or 3 times a day because I had to
work occasional jobs. The preacher of the mosque was Mawlawi
[Imam] Hasaung (age 35), son of Bawlu Karman. Mawlawi Hasaung
organized us by telling us that we, the Bengali Islamists, were
condemned in all respects, such as religion, social, education and
restriction of movement, and that we should create the areas of
Maungdaw, Buthidaung and Rathedaung Townships as an Islamic
State, and that all of us had to follow the Mawlawis who were leading
the organization. The Security Police Outposts would be attacked by us, led by the militants of RSO
(Rohingya Solidarity Organization), and ARSA (Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army) who were coming
back from Bangladesh, and were giving training secretly at some villages. The Mawlawis also told us
that all Bengalis would have to participate in attacking the police forces, wherever we were.

It was then learnt that according to Mawlawi Hasaung, our villagers, together with the Bengalis living
in other villages nearby our village would be led by RSO and ARSO leaders and to attack the Police
Outpost at Kyein Chaung, in the early pre-dawn morning of 25/8/2017. At the time of that attack
against the Police Outposts I did not participate.

Later in the morning, qfter the attacks, Mawlawi Hasaung told to set fire to all of our houses in the
villages and flee to Bangladesh. While fleeing, we would attack any security police forces which might
be found on the way to Bangladesh. So, we set fires to our homes and fled. I also ran with the other
villagers. Among the villagers, Ahdu Shawbi son of Khawbi Ramauk, Ahbu Tawyote (age 30) son of
Sharbaw Tarli, Rawfee (age 27) son of Shawfee, Ayesann Mular and my father Orli Ahmauk, Khawbi
Ramauk (age 53) son of Marshaw Bi, Ahdu Lar (age 17) son of Bandar, Tarhay (age 15) son of Eili
Yard, Faron (age 18) son of Halu, Ayeshar Dular (age 19) son of Zawnu Ralaung and Eili Yard (age
24) son of Hasun Nali of Kyaung Taung (Middle) were some of the villagers I knew. When we arrived
at Tarein Village of Maungdaw Township, unknown villagers came and mingled with us. There were
about 100 of us in a group all together. While we were them, we were led by unknown RSO and
ARSA militants and suddenly the leaders told the better-trained villagers to attack the Kyein Chaung
Police Station and Security Outpost, and then flee to Bangladesh. That night we gathered clubs and
swords from nearby Bengali villages. Then, together with about 100 villagers we attacked the

Security Outpost and Police Station in Tarein Village, with clubs and swords, and some guns, at about
1:00 am, on 30/8/2017. As the Security Forces retaliated by firing back at us, we ran away.

Name - Ahdu Sawbi, 18, born in Pa Da Kar Ywar Thit Village, Maungdaw township

How I was recruited:

There are two mosques in our village of Pa Da Kar Ywar

Thit. I go to the nearest mosque, we are supposed to go
there 5 times a day. But, I can only go 2 or 3 times because I
am a daily worker. The Mawlawi [Imam] of the mosque is
Fawkaw Raw Din (25), (F) Sha Ha Mauk. He and La Lu
(short hair, wide forehead, big eyebrows, small eyes, sharp
nose, small mouth, beard, thin, height- 5’ 6’’) said we should
occupy Maungdaw region and make it an Islamic State.
RSO (Rohingya Solidarity Organization) and ARSA
members from Bangladesh are giving training secretly in
some villages. Now, the trainees would lead the attacks. I
heard La Lu has connections with the RSO and ARSA, and
he is training villagers.
How we attacked:

Our villagers together with other Bengalis led by RSO and ARSA attacked the security
outposts on 25.8.2017. I did not know which outposts they attacked, because I did not join in
these attacks.

We are told by Mawlawi Fawkaw Raw Din and La Lu to flee from the village and go to
Bangladesh, and burn the houses as we left. Then we set the houses on fire and ran together
with other Bengalis from other villages. Among our villagers, I could only recognize Sayed Du
Saung (54), Ahbu Taw Yok (30), Rawfique (27), Asan Mullar, my father Khawbi Ra Mauk (53),
Addulah (17), Ta Hay (15), Faron (18), Ashar Dullah (19) and Eili Yard (24) from Kyaung
Taung Alay Village. As we were fleeing we arrived at Tarein village, and we met with other
villagers and decided to attack the Kyein Chaung Police Outpost. We numbered about 100
Bengalis. That night, nearby Bengali villagers gave us swords and sticks. And at 11:30 pm on
30.8.2017, we attacked the security personnel that we had seen in Tarein Village. When they
shot back, we dropped the swords and ran back.

How we were caught:

We were captured while we were again attacking another Army group. I, Sayed Du Saung,
Eili Yard, and my father Khawbi Ra Mauk were captured by the Army at that place.
Name- Rawbi Ramauk, 54, born in Pa Da Kar Ywar Thit, Maungdaw Township

Recruiting in the Mosques:

I attend the big mosque where I often see Mawlawi [Imam]
Armidula, (about 25 years old), (F) Ardulami, and Mawlawi Phaw
Ra Mauk, (about 20 years old), (F) Swe Tala Mauk who is also
the governor of our village.
During prayer time, these two Mawlawis taught villagers that we
would have to attack the non-Muslims to make the areas of
Rathedaung, Buthiduang, and Maungdaw our own Bengali
Islamic State. They taught us villagers that Bengalis cannot
travel freely, and to get that freedom, we need to organize and
unite to be stronger. The Mawlawis told us that we would attack
the police outposts and that there were already secret trainings
sessions in some villages led by the RSO [Rohingya Solidarity
Organization] and ARSA [Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army]
militants coming from their secret camps in Bangladesh.
Many times they said, “All Bengalis must participate in attacking
any members of the police outposts at anytime and anywhere.”

How We Attacked the Police Outposts:

By the persuasion of Malawis Armidula and Phaw Ra Mauk, on 8.25.2017 in the early
morning, villagers from my village cooperated together with Bengalis from nearby villages,
and led by ARSA and RSO militants they attacked the police outposts. I do not know
specifically the name of the police outposts since I was not involved in the attacks. After the
police repulsed the attacks the Bengalis scattered.

Burning Our Homes, Fleeing to Bangladesh, and Attacking Again, and Again:
Then, we were told by the Mawlawis to go to Bangladesh, and to set fire to our own houses,
and attack any security police members as we were fleeing to Bangladesh. After receiving
these messages from the Mawlawis, Bengalis set their houses and villages on fire and ran
away. That’s the way that I ran away together with my wife, Sara Khatu, my son, Adu Sawbi
and other Bengalis. Among the Bengali villagers, I just only remembered Swe York Du
Soung’s family. After running away to some distance, at Ta Raine village, Maungdaw
Township, we met other unknown Bengalis from other villages. We all numbered about 1000
Bengalis there. We then were led by unknown militants of ARSA and RSO who had trained at
the secret militant trainings, and we attacked Kyein Chaung Police Outpost while the police
were not aware of us surrounding the compound. After the police started to shoot back, we
retreated. The next day, we were told to continue going to Bangladesh. On that night,
Bengalis from nearby villages collected weapons such as knives, swords, and sticks and
gave them to us. After that, at 11:00 am on 8.30.2017, our group of about 100 Bengalis,
attacked Ta Raine Police Outpost security members with our weapons. Since security police
members fought back with guns, I ran away, dropping my knife.

Name - Eili Yard, 24, born in Kyaung Daung Middle Village, Buthidaung Township

Recruiting in the Mosques:

There is a mosque in my village and the name of the Mawlawis
[Imams] are Mawlawi Saw Ling (son of Marmod Copy) about 30
years old, and Mawlawi Abu Saw Yord, about 40 (son of Ma Chaw
Bi). People in my village are required to go to the mosque and
worship five times a day and every time we go to the mosque,
Mawlawis Saw Ling and Abu Saw Yord always told us, “One of
these days the cities and townships of Buthidaung, Maungdaw, and
Rathedaung must be an Islamic controlled State, so we all will have
to attack any non-Muslims. When the time comes, we will attack all
the police outposts in these regions. We are making progress, with
members of RSO [Rohingya Solidarity Organization], and ARSA
[Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army] secretly coming in from
Bangladesh and secretly giving militant training in some villages.
One day these members of RSO and ARSA will be leading us to
attack all the police outposts, and seize all the weapons to wage
Jihad against all the non-Muslims at the same time in these three townships. We Muslims must be
united to achieve our goals.”
Also, the head of our village, Ar Lee, (about 45 years old) called for meetings once a week, for all
villagers, and told us “We are about to make attacks on all of the police outposts soon, so be ready.”

How We Organized to Attack the Police Outposts:

We were led and organized by Mawlawi Saw Ling and Mawlawi Abu Saw Yord, We joined up with a
group of RSO and ARSA trained militants and young people from our same village, Ha Luu (30) (son
of Ardu Sawbi), Waka San (28) (son of Ammard Zawlee), and other young Bengali people from Sar
Khine village. Then, I heard that they would also be involved with attacking the police outposts, but I
did not participate when they attacked in the early morning of August 25th.

How we Attacked, Fled, and Were Captured:

On August 25, 2017, in the very early morning darkness, the Bengali people joined the RSO and
ARSA groups attacking the police outposts. When the policemen responded with gunfire the Bengalis
ran away. Two days later Mawlawis Saw Ling and Abu Saw Yord told us to set our own homes and
villages on fire, and run away to Bangladesh. And, they said, “If you see any police or other
security forces on the way attack them in any way that you can.”
On August 27th Mawlawi Abu Saw Yord was leading us all running away, including my parents and
family - 13 members of our family. On August 28th we got to Maungdaw township. We met about 100
unknown Bengalis in Pa Dar Kar New Village. After we met those 100 people we were led by other
unknown Bengali militants from RSO and ARSA, and they led us to attack the Kyein Chaung
police outpost. After we attacked, the police started shooting at us, and we ran away.
Then, we decided to try to get to Bangladesh. That evening, people from nearby villages, gathered
together and gave us some weapons - some knives, swords, and clubs. On August 30th, about 11:00
in the morning, our group - of about 100 people - attacked police officers who we saw inside the
Ta Raine villages. Police responded and shot back at us, so we had to run away.
I was running to find a hiding place, after I did several attacks, and then I was caught and arrested
together with, Rawbi Ramauk, Abdu Sawbi, and Swe York Du Soung, all from Pa Dar Kar New
Name - Mohamed Islam,40, born in Kum Thee Pin Ashit Ywa Village, Maungdaw Tsp
How I Was Recruited:
Our village has a mosque and the mosque Mawlawi [Imam] is Mawlawi
Islam (40) and the Arabic teacher is Shaung Shu Ar Lom (35).
Everytime I went to the mosque to pray, they told us to attack in the
name of our Islamic religion, and not to fear any other religions, and that
we must do what Allah requests. They said we would start the attacks
after ARSA militants arrived and that they would have guns and bombs,
and we need to be ready to join and attack with them.
How We Prepared To Attack:
On the evening of 24.8.2017, when I was in my house, Mawlawi Islam
and Arabic Teacher Shaung Shu Ar Lom gathered the villagers at the mosque and told them that
ARSA militants had arrived somewhere near our village and they would start the attacks soon, and
we had to join them. They also said they would attack the police outpost first and after this they would
attack Nant Thar Taung Rakhine Buddhist Village. They warned us that every Muslim had to join
these attacks and those who did not participate or informed the authorities about this would be killed,
in accordance with our Islamic religion.
At 02:00 am on 25.8.2017, I, Fawri Ta Laung (23) and Nru Slam (35) went to the mosque with swords
for everybody. Then Mawlawi Islam and Arabic Teacher Shaung Shu Ar Lom lead us to a farm field,
there were about 200 Bengalis from the hamlets of Kum Thee Pin village and Lat Pway Kya and Nant
Thar Taung village led by Rawshid Ahmed. The all had heavy sticks, swords, jingali and slingshots.
Some were wearing black and they were holding bombs and guns and I knew that they were ARSA
How We Attacked Nant Tha Taung Police Outpost:
Then at 3:00 am, we approached Nant Thar Taung Police outpost, surrounded it and attacked. ARSA
militants attacked with guns and bombs. As there were many Bengalis and it was at night, I did not
recognize who was involved while attacking, but there were about 15 wearing black masks. When
policemen shot back, we retreated and we arrived at our homes around 5:30 am. The attackers were
from Lat Phway Kya, Kum Thee Pin (east, west, and middle hamlets) and Nant Thar Taung villages.

Name - Sarday Hu Sein, 19, born in Kum Thee Pin Alay Village,
Maungdaw Township
How I was Recruited at the Mosque
Our village has a mosque and the Ashit (East) Village has one. The Anauk
(West) Village does not have a mosque. Our mosque Mawlawi [Imam] is
Hafae Rofique. After the 2012 violence, whenever we went to the mosque
to pray he always told us that we will attack in the name of our Islamic
religion, and not to fear any other religions, and that we must do what
Allah wants us to do. He said that we would start this plan after ARSA
militants arrived and that they would have guns and bombs for us to use,
and that we need to be ready to join them.
How We Prepared to Attack
On the evening of 24.8.2017, while I was in my house, my neighbors Moha Maud (30) and Abu Baw
Kaw (27) came to us and told us that ARSA militants had arrived, and were up on the nearby hill, and
that the attacks would start tonight, and that we had to join them when they started. At 1:30 am on
25.8.2017, they called me to come, and I grabbed my iron stick and followed them. We arrived at a
farm field, and there were about 200 Bengalis from the hamlets of Kum Thee Pin, Lat Pway Kya and
Nant Thar Taung Village. We were led by Rawshid Ahmed. We villagers all had sticks, swords, Jingali
and slingshots. Some were wearing black clothes and masks and they were holding bombs and guns
and I knew that they were ARSA members.

I have shown major issues with stories that are quite different, numbers that don’t make
sense, complete lack of photo or video evidence, and no bodies. And, I show the blatant bias
of major news or rights entities than will not give ANY coverage, special reports, or credence
to the Aug 25 mega-attacks by the Muslims, or Islamic Jihad and agenda in this conflict, or
interviews and stories of Buddhists, Hindus, and tribal people whom have been suffering and
dying with the weight of the Bengalis’ inherent intolerance, supremacy, and violence, as
taught by their mosques and Mawlawis. There has been an astonishing amount of false and
manipulative media from the Bengali side, with the power and money from the Muslim World
Media. And, this ‘massacre’ has way too many problems and issues to be what it is propped
up to be. One has to wonder how many Buddhists and others were killed in the week of Aug
25-31 just in a 5 mile radius. I think a lot, and this ‘massacre’ was more like a battle between
Muslims - who started a war on Aug 25, with more aggressions every day - and Buddhists -
whom by nature are much more pacifist, tolerant, and compassionate - yet are embroiled in a
conflict not of their choosing, and must defend themselves against the Islamic hatred of all
Buddhist and Hindus for revering such things as statues of Buddha or Vishnu.

If AI says this: "Amnesty International believes, based on consistent, corroborating witness

accounts, that soldiers massacred at least scores of Rohingya women, men, and
children from Min Gyi / Tula Toli on August 30" the Amnesty report concludes.
Then I will say: “Consistent? Corroborating? Believes? Witnesses? Biased? Why?”

“Amnesty also released satellite images showing the village before and after the houses were
And that is all it can show - that the houses were burned, period.

and here it is:


by Rick Heizman, San Francisco, Feb 14, 2018
facebookcom/rick.heizman @rick135b7