Вы находитесь на странице: 1из 3

INTRODUCTION TO THE PHILOSPHY OF THE HUMAN PERSON Mello Jane G.

Dedosin
CONTENT CONTENT PERFORMA LEARNING OUTCOME BASED ASSESMENT OF LEARNING
STANDARD NCE COMPETENCIES TEACHING AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
STANDARD (Strategies and Activities that ASSESMENT ASSESMENT
will facilitate the TASK TOOLS
accomplishment of DLO)

1.Doing The learner The learner 1.1. Distinguish a 1.1 Class Discussion: Jne15 Essay Writing Rubrics
Philosophy understands reflects on a holistic 1. What is Philosophy?
the meaning concrete perspective from 2. Class sharing: Performance Rubrics
and experience in a partial point of “What is your Philosophy in Task
process of a view life and why is it Quiz
doing philosophical 1.2. Recognize essential?” Written Work
philosophy way human activities Rubrics
that emanated 1.2 The Branches of Graphic
from deliberate Philosophy Jne 19 Organizer
reflection
1.3. Realize the 1.3 Simulation of the Filipino
value of doing Philosophies Jne 21
philosophy in
obtaining a 1.4 Activity: Timeline of your
broad life. Jne 26
perspective on
life
1.4. Do a

FIRST SEMESTER A.Y. 2017-2018 1ST QUARTER


INTRODUCTION TO THE PHILOSPHY OF THE HUMAN PERSON Mello Jane G. Dedosin
philosophical
reflection on a
concrete
situation from a
holistic
perspective
2. Methods The learner The learner 2.1. Distinguish 2.1 Class Discussion: Graphic Rubrics
of demonstrate evaluate opinion from Truth vs. Opinion Jne 28 Organizer
philosophiz s various opinions truth
ing ways of doing 2.2. Analyze 2.2 Seatwork: Jly 3
philosophy situations that The opinions and truths Rubrics
show the regarding a chosen topic. Debate
difference
between opinion 2.3 / 2.4 Class Debate
and truth Jly 5
2.3. Realize that Jly 10
the methods of
philosophy lead
to wisdom and
truth
2.4. Evaluate
opinions

FIRST SEMESTER A.Y. 2017-2018 1ST QUARTER


INTRODUCTION TO THE PHILOSPHY OF THE HUMAN PERSON Mello Jane G. Dedosin
Rubrics:

Essay Simulation/Role Playing Artwork

Ideas 30% Quality of Content 15% Creativity 25%


Organization 25% Quality of Scenario 10% Content 30%
Voice 20% Organization 5% Overall Craftsmanship 25%
Word Choice 25% Impact 10% Organization 20%
100% Presentation Skills 10% 100%
100%

FIRST SEMESTER A.Y. 2017-2018 1ST QUARTER