Вы находитесь на странице: 1из 1

  


How to Register as a Licensed Contractor

Under the PCAB What are you looking for? 


Under Republic Act No. 4566, as amended, otherwise known as the Contractor’s License Law, contractors,
including sub-contractor and specialty contractors engaging in the business of contracting must rst
secure a license to conduct business under the Philippines Contractor Accreditation Board (PCAB). It is
done so for public safety—that only quali ed and reliable contractors are allowed to undertake
construction in the country.

There are two types of contractor’s license. A regular license is issued to a domestic construction rm,
either under a sole proprietorship, a partnership, or a corporation. Meanwhile, a special license is granted
to a joint venture, a consortium, a foreign contractor, or a project owner who authorizes the licensee to
engage only in the construction of a single, speci c project or undertaking.


No More Extension for Online

Sellers’ Registration; …

Agri Dept Promotes Urban

Agriculture, Allots P400M …

Two Pinay Boss Made it to

Forbes’ …

Aboitiz Construction is Hiring

Makati Local Government, to Grant

P100K Support …

Requirements RELATED POSTS

The following documents are required in applying for a contractor’s license: How to Start a Wedding Planner
Duly accomplished application form for a new permit (Sole Proprietorship and
Home-Based Food Business Idea:
Corporation/Partnership); Recipe for Sorbetes
Integrity Pledge;
Latest audit nancial statement, not more than six months old, signed by a Certi ed Public 4 P’s Of A Product Photo That …
Accountant (CPA) accredited by the Board of Accountancy;
Starbucks Doesn’t Offer
Bank certi cation, as proof of cash as of nancial statement date;
Franchising, But Can You …
Certi ed copy of Transfer Certi cate of Title (TCT), tax declaration of land and building assets;
Certi ed copy of deeds of sale, o cial receipts of transportation and construction equipment, and 8 Ways to Make Your Customers
other assets; Happy
Certi ed copies of valid PRC IDs of technical personnel;
Personal appearance of technical staff before the PCAB or the Regional or Provincial O ces of the
Department of Trade and Industry (DTI);
Completion of 40-hour Safety Seminar–Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) for
Construction Site Safety O cer of Construction Safety and Health (COSH);
Completion of a two-day Authorized Managing O cer (AMO) Seminar;
Passed the AMO written examination;
Membership with SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-Ibig;
E-mail address;
Original signature of the AMO on every page of the application forms, including supporting
Self-stamped envelopes for veri cation of supporting documents; and
Proof of payment of Prepaid Courier Pouch for mailing of license certi cate (optional).

The applicant must submit the accomplished application form, together with the supporting documents
and pay the corresponding upfront fees to the Construction Industry Authority of the Philippines (CIAP)
o ces located at the DTI regional and provincial o ces.

The evaluation of the application and the eventual issuance of a license will take about 30 business days.

For more information, visit the CIAP website at www.ciap.dti.gov.ph.


Tags: application for contractor's license, CIAP, Construction Industry Association of the Philippines,
contrator's license, Department of Trade and Industry, DTI, PCAB, Philippine Contractors Accreditation

Business News Philippines Copyright © 2020.  About Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Contact Us Sitemap